It’s hard to believe but my not so little man will be turning two in two weeks! Wow, time flies! I’m so proud of the grown up boy that he’s become, so I thought I’d write a blog post celebrating my wonderful little man.
Now that I’m almost two:
* I love to read.
* I love singing, especially in the shower!
* I love the Alphabet. I can read every letter and love singing the ABC song.
* I’m learning to tell the time: “the hands not pointing to the 1 anymore”, “the hands pointing to the five”.
* I sleep in a “big, big boy bed”.
* I love watching number songs, ABC songs and phonic songs on YouTube.
* I love to be funny and tell jokes:
“Twinkle, twinkle little A
How I wonder what you B
Up above the world so C
Like a diamond in the D….”
* I’m a big chatterbox!
* I love going to a playground and my aim is to have a 10 playground day!
* I like being a helpful big brother. I help mummy change Knox’s nappies and get him new changes of clothes when he needs it.
* I love to count and read numbers. I can count to 30!